[cvsnt] Re: Can't do cvs commit

David Somers dsomers at omz13.com
Thu Jun 22 15:17:22 BST 2006

Elvira Lopez Rubio wrote:

>> This is the error message:
>> The server sayed an error while the mandate was being executed "cvs
> commit".
>>  Marketing: cvs server: sticky tag `20060530' for file
> `source/com/bo/ArticulBO.java' is not a branch
>> Marketing: cvs [server aborted]: correct above errors first!

At the risk of reiterating what Bo has said to you in a previous message:

Describe what you want to do.

Give the complete command that you type in.

Give the complete response that you see.

It also helps to say what version of the client and what version of the
server you have too. (Hint: cvs ver)

> Ce message électronique et tous les fichiers attachés sont confidentiels
[snip]
> mensaje y de sus adjuntos queda estrictamente prohibida.

Stop sending that very long disclaimer; it is very, very, silly (and
moreover totally pointless!)

--
David Somers
This message represents the official view of the voices in my head... ;-)