[cvsnt] cvsnt bugID

Van Quakebeke, Joe Joe.VanQuakebeke at ingenix.com
Fri Jun 23 20:56:46 BST 2006

Thanks so much.  That seems to be exactly what I needed.  I now I just
to hook up my defect tracking sw and make them talk.  Now at least I am
getting the information to my script running on the server without
having the clients do anything special.

Thanks again
Joseph

"Secure Server BSK" made the following
 annotations on 06/23/2006 03:56:47 PM
------------------------------"This e-mail, including attachments, may include confidential and/or proprietary information, and may be used only by the person or entity to which it is addressed. If the reader of this e-mail is not the intended recipient or his or her authorized agent, the reader is hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by replying to this message and delete this e-mail immediately."