[cvsnt] Email Notification

ML m.landrain at wanadoo.fr
Sat Jun 24 18:54:29 BST 2006

Hello,

I try to establish email notification with CVSNT.

Release CVSNT is : 2.5.03 Build 2260

Client used is wincvs. Releas : 2.0.3.1 build 1

At this time only commit email actived.

Here is the message I get when I commit a file : Script execution failed

And No mail is delivered.

cvs commit -m "Version actuelle du document." -- "Specifications Email.xml"
(in directory C:\DevCvs\email_test\)

RCS file: c:\Devcvs/email_test/Specifications Email.xml,v

done

Checking in Specifications Email.xml;

c:\Devcvs/email_test/Specifications Email.xml,v <-- Specifications Email.xml

initial revision: 1.1

done

Script execution failed

***** CVS exited normally with code 0 *****

I try to do what we find in the help file at email notification chapter.

the commit support files : commit_email

The contents of the administrative file commit_email :

  commit_email_temp

The content of the template file : commit_email_temp