[cvsnt] unrecognized operation '\x22'

Fabian, Sandor Sandor.Fabian at f-it.com
Tue Jun 27 13:01:45 BST 2006

Hi All,

I have to do a complete migration of an RCS repository to SVN, I use
cvs2svn for this, during the conversion the python script uses the
following command to retrieve a revision for each file:

cvs -q -d rcsrootpath co -r1.0 -p -kk file

Normally it is working almost for all files, but I get an error message
at a file, and I do not know how to handle it, the error message is:

cvs [checkout aborted]: unrecognized operation '\x22' in file,v

I would really appreciate any help, thank you for all in advance.

Best Regards

Sanyi