[cvsnt] Re: How to use CVS init -r option ???

booly booly at infonie.fr
Wed Jun 28 07:24:09 BST 2006

This option will be used on LAN (no exposure to internet). My problem is
that is doesn't work. The lock process fails because the files form the new
repository to be locked are not in the old repository

C:\Documents and Settings\Jérôme>cvs init -r d:/test
cvs [server aborted]: Failed to obtain lock on modules,v: FAIL Lock not
within repository

news:e7so85$cac$1 at paris.nodomain.org...