[cvsnt] Still problem with cvs init

booly booly at infonie.fr
Wed Jun 28 12:32:37 BST 2006

I'm trying to make remote repository creation ( I need be be able to do it
for maintenance purpose)

When I execute this command I've got an error :

cvs -d :pserver:jgueunie at MANIMUX2/8138 init -r d:/test
cvs [server aborted]: Failed to obtain lock on modules,v: FAIL Lock not
within repository

CVSLOCK debug

Starting thread 000008ac
Lock Client #5(localhost) opened
(#5) New client jgueunie() root D:/Base_CVS/8138
(#5) Lock Fail d:/test/CVSROOT/modules,v not within D:/Base_CVS/8138
Destroyed 0 locks
No more clients
Lock Client #5 closed
(#5) Close request
Terminating thread 000008ac

According to mkmodule.cpp, it seems that there something wrong while making
root switch during the remote repository creation.

Regards