[cvsnt] Re: How to use CVS init -r option ???

Brian Post bpost at 80-20.com
Wed Jun 28 23:06:56 BST 2006

Why not use Windows RemoteDesktop support to gain access to the CVSNT
server's control panel. Booly mentioned he was doing this in a LAN
environment & for admin access he just needs another ActiveDirectory account
(or existing to be added to the servers admin group).

FYI To enable RemoteDesktop support, go to emote tab on system properties.

Cheers, Brian

news:67q4a29eb3lk9ql7bt4akubbuhse34ae7c at 4ax.com...