[cvsnt] CVS Installation and Administration Guide

Arthur Barrett arthur.barrett at march-hare.com
Thu Jun 29 13:10:53 BST 2006

The people who write CVSNT have their own GUI called workspace manager,
and their own Administration and User guide called "All About CVS" it's
a part of CVS Suite:
http://march-hare.com/cvsnt/

CVS Suite 2.5.03 (currently in beta) also includes a Visual Studio SCCI
plugin, the eBook and many other tools to help, and you get commercial
support from the authors of CVSNT.

http://march-hare.com/cvsnt/features/book/

> server on Windows Server 2003. We will
> be using the open source (free) version
> of the CVSNT downloaded from march-hare site.

The free doco is here:
http://cvsnt.org/manual/

> Also since it will be used in a client
> server mode, we need to install GUI
> based client on the desktop machine
> (MS Windows XP OS) to access and use
> the CVSNT server. Can you please suggest
> the best suited GUI client for
> the same.

WorkspaceManager is very VSS like and easy to get started with:
http://march-hare.com/cvsnt/features/workmgr/

Regards,

Arthur Barrett