FW: [cvsnt] Re: 2.5.03 build 2252 testing

John Cole john.cole at uai.com
Thu Mar 2 22:20:02 GMT 2006

-----Original Message-----
From: John Cole
Sent: Thursday, March 02, 2006 4:20 PM
To: 'bo.berglund at telia.com'
Subject: RE: [cvsnt] Re: 2.5.03 build 2252 testing

Bo,
  I first uninstalled 2151 (MSI) and then installed 2252 (MSI) which
required a reboot.  After that, the CVSNT control panel would not start (you
click on it, the mouse flashes and it doesn't come up, no errors in the
event viewer, but the server and lock server are running ok).

  So, I uninstalled 2252 (MSI), and rebooted.  Installed 2252 (MSI) again
and rebooted, and get the same response from the control panel.

  As I mentioned, the CVSNT control panel worked fine under 2151.

John Cole