[cvsnt] Re: 2.5.03 build 2252 testing

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at telia.com
Thu Mar 2 23:04:09 GMT 2006

On Thu, 02 Mar 2006 23:00:28 +0000, Tony Hoyle
<tony.hoyle at march-hare.com> wrote:

>Bo Berglund wrote:
>> Since some time back its icon does not appear in the standard Control
>> Panel, you have to open the CVSNT folder under Start/Programs to reach
>> it. But it does work....
>
>It certainly does with the MSI installer...  is the innosetup installer
>correctly setting the registry to setup the control panel icons?

It is as it always was, I did not change this but from sometime like 6
months ago it did not show up in Control Panel so I just stopped
looking further assuming there was some problem with dotnet dll:s or
some such thing...

/Bo
(Bo Berglund, developer in Sweden)