[cvsnt] Re: Control panel invisible...

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at telia.com
Sun Mar 5 20:41:34 GMT 2006

On Sun, 05 Mar 2006 19:16:29 +0000, Tony Hoyle
<tony.hoyle at march-hare.com> wrote:

>Bo Berglund wrote:
>>
>> Really confusing, especially this double icon thing...
>
>Don't understand that - sounds like something is screwed up on your
>machine.
>
>You haven't copied cvsnt.cpl to system32 or something like that have you?

Nope, nothing CVSNT-related in system32

But now I fired up my Win2003 Enterprise server where I have CVSNT
installed for testing and there the situation was:
- Nothing in Control Panel
- Nothing in the registry
so I manually added the CVSNT value to the registry in Cpls, and
pointed it to simcpl.cpl. Result: *one* link icon appeared in Control
Panel. :-)

So I guess something (whatever it could be) is screwed up on my XP-Pro
workstation...
It is only about 6 months old though, so I wonder what it could be.

/Bo
(Bo Berglund, developer in Sweden)