[cvsnt] Re: CVS system groups

Alberto Di Fede alberto.difede at gmail.com
Wed Mar 8 23:08:00 GMT 2006

I'l try that command tomorrow. Anyway, i've never had any problem
with nested groups. In fact our cvsadmin group it's composed of two
other groups and corresponding users work as expected.

It even doesn't matter wether it's the primary or secondary group of
a user, by my experience. It's true, though, that listing domain
groups under linux often doesn't show all users assigned neither
nested groups.

Regards,

Alberto