[cvsnt] Changing server to Unicode

Clovis Garcia clovis at phoebus.com.br
Sat Mar 11 17:20:39 GMT 2006

I´m trying to change my CVSNT server to always use Unicode. As Tnoy has
said at another post 2.6 servers will always be unicode so I´m
anticipating this.

I have files and directories with accents and I´m with doubts about the
process. I´ve tried to move my module from my CVSNT server (without
Unicode option set) to a new one with this option enabled. At first it
had worked without any problems but when I inspected the graph (I´m
using WinCVS) I noted that all accent characters in my comments were
missing. Not just that, the 'Filename' at the Log too. See the example
below:

Actual server without Unicode
Revision : 1.2