[cvsnt] CVSNT bug

Alexander Potapenko Alexander.Potapenko at mirasoft.com.ua
Mon Mar 13 09:19:54 GMT 2006

Hello!

It seems I have found a bug in CVSNT. I write an application for CVSNT
to do some useful stuff while committing. And I indicate my app in
CommitInfo file. When I commit a file from the command as follows:
cvs commit -m" this is a log message

all the arguments are passed to my app. But when I don't specify a log
message in the command line:

cvs commit

first my app is called with all the arguments but the log message, and
only after when my app returns to CVS, I can enter the log message in
NotePad. That is to say the log message is not passed to my app in this
case.

I use CVS 2.5. Could anybody solve this problem? Thanks.

with regards

aap