[cvsnt] Re: Changing server to Unicode

Tony Hoyle tony.hoyle at march-hare.com
Tue Mar 14 00:42:13 GMT 2006

Clovis Garcia wrote:
> I did that already. I did more, the only cvs.exe available in my system
> is the cvsnt 2260. There is no other one in any of my hard drives.

Probably explains why it works at all..

I'd really not expect frontends to work with unicode at this point (well
except Workspace Manager, which is Unicode from the ground up...)
eventually it'll all work, but that's months off before we're even in a
position to begin testing that kind of stuff (only just got 2.6 live on
the main server, and there's some essential implementation stuff to do
before it even reaches 2.5 functionality).