[cvsnt] cvsagent: Always stay on top - persistent?

Tony Hoyle tony.hoyle at march-hare.com
Tue Mar 21 12:24:40 GMT 2006

Oliver Giesen wrote:

> I fully agree with this sentiment generally. However, the cvsagent is a
> different matter IMO because it does never pop up out of context. It is

Microsoft also agree - since XP at least applications cannot force
themselves onto the top.  cvsagent does everything it can to get onto
the top of the window list but the OS simply doesn't allow it to brute
force its way to the top.

If there aren't many applications open it seems to let it.. not sure of
the rules it's using.