[cvsnt] Re: Auditing error for commit of added files on branch (cvsnt 2.5.03.2260)

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at telia.com
Wed Mar 22 18:09:46 GMT 2006

On Sun, 12 Mar 2006 08:54:09 +0100, Bo Berglund
<bo.berglund at telia.com> wrote:

>Adding to the confusion reported about loginfo not being called for
>2.5.03.2260, I have now also checked the auditing:
>
>1- I added a file to a folder on a branch
>2- I committed the file
>Seemingly these operations succeeded and the file is in the repo.
>But no call to CVSMailer from loginfo was done.
>
>In the Auditing database I can find this:
>1. The add command is recorded in Sessionlog
>2. The commit command is recorded in Sessionlog and Historylog but
>*not* in commitlog
>
>So the commit of the added file is *partially* recorded in the
>database (sessionlog + historylog), but since the commitlog entry is
>missing it is impossible to trace the file location. The internal path
>(=module) to the file is only recorded in commitlog, which is missing.
>
>It does not make a difference if I explicitly commit the file or if I
>enter the commit command in the folder without file specifier.

Any info at all on this????
Isd the error catered for already and if so where can I get a
solution. Right now I cannot build myself since the transfer to 2.6 on
the cvsnt repository made the sources not update properly anymore...

/Bo
(Bo Berglund, developer in Sweden)