[cvsnt] CVSNT and Subversion

Dan Pupek dpupek at astpcola.com
Wed Mar 22 18:46:24 GMT 2006

Well, I hope we don't have to endure too much more flaming. The fact is that
both products are amazing even when you neglect to mention the great
price....FREE!

Different features for different folks.... that's what I say. I've used CVS
then CVSNT for many years and the only reason I haven't explored subversion
is because CVSNT does all I (and my company) need. So, I say keep up the
good work, we're all lucky to have these guys (too many to mention) working
there butts off on both CVSNT and SVN to make our lives easier!

BTW: I would like to see a more definitive road map from March-Hare that
included tools for mirroring and merging of mixed SVN and CVSNT servers.
Seems like a crazy idea, right? So did many things in the past.

------------------------------------
Advanced Systems Technology, Inc
Dan Pupek
Lead Software Engineer