[cvsnt] local repository checkout problem

Kraly, Jay (Contractor) Jay.Kraly at ed.gov
Mon Mar 27 16:26:30 BST 2006

Thanks.  I'm stuck using E:\ unless I can get the admins of the server to give me access to the directory above.  I may not have pointed this out, but E:\ is a mapped drive to something like \\servername\TATS.  Working in a local folder like C:\Projects\TATS and creating a local virtual drive won't do me any good because the server will never know about any of the files.

And yes, I should be running this as a client/server but for now I can't get CVS on the server.

-J