[cvsnt] deleting a binary file revision

Real.Magic at gmx.de Real.Magic at gmx.de
Tue Mar 28 08:07:58 BST 2006

The binary file was misleadingly committed. To correct this error, I was
using my administrative rights, to keep the file history clean.
I've got no problem, if this option is removed in the future. But as long as
an option exists, I think it should not corrupt files!?

Kind Regards

Matthias

"Feel free" mit GMX FreeMail!
Monat für Monat 10 FreeSMS inklusive! http://www.gmx.net