[cvsnt] Database auditing problem

Bo Berglund Bo.Berglund at system3r.se
Wed Mar 29 10:32:02 BST 2006

Look here:
http://web.telia.com/~u86216177/CVSNTAuditing.html

Best regards,

Bo Berglund

-----Original Message-----
From: cvsnt-bounces at cvsnt.org [mailto:cvsnt-bounces at cvsnt.org] On Behalf
Of Petit Pas De Lune
Sent: den 29 mars 2006 10:02
To: cvsnt at cvsnt.org
Subject: [cvsnt] Database auditing problem

Hello.
I can't commit or whatever operation when the
Repository auditing extension plugin is activated.

Platform (server & client) : Windows XP Pro SP2 (fr)
Server : CVSNT  (2.5.03.2151)
Client : CVSNT client (2.5.03.2151)
plugins (activated) :
 - SSPI (all checked, minux kerberos)
 - Repository auditing (all checked, minus "store checking file")

Tested with those backend :
 - sqlite 3.3.4 (test connexion and create table ok)
 - mysql 5.0.19 (test connexion and create table ok)

If the auditing plugin is activated then I've allways the same
message whatever the operation :
|#> cvs.exe -d :sspi:laurent at station:/Depot status index.jsp
|Audit trigger initialiasation failed: Open failed: Open failed
|cvs server: Pre-command check failed
|
|#>
Else, all works.

Could you help me please ?