[cvsnt] I sent, then deleted your e-mail address from my computer, Answer's Within

sheva richards airialsco at sbcglobal.net
Mon May 1 23:12:12 BST 2006

Dear Business Associate

(I sent, then deleted your e-mail address from my computer)
I am sending this e-mail to you, Who have looked at one of my
websites, and gave your e-mail info requesting more information.
that's how I have your e-mail address.
I promises that I (did) delete your address after sending this to you.
You will never (except by human error) receive another e-mail from me again.

But I took a chance of up setting you,
to let you know that I have found the answer to,

1. Getting people to your website guaranteed.
2. And making $85,000.00 net profit in four month's.
3. They Deliver 100,000.00 every four months for a year on every
URL, website they market for you. you pay them 15,000.00 every
four month, 100,000,00 target hit.15% for there service for one
year, thats 3 four month payouts, of 85,000.00 they will then have
a cleint for life.
4. They are marketing Experts working for you. You pay on
the back side, for 12 months after that you pay installments of
around 2,500.00 upfront, there normal pay sturcture.
5. (you can sign up as an affiliate for (free), and make 600.00 for
Every URL website sign up even your own URL.) this pays you back
for your own order.
use this affiliate URL to market with them if you dont have a website
to market. this sells, every one with a website needs this.

  How I found it.
To make a long story short, I joined an affiliate program that I am to
Market, and get people to my site so they will buy and create a down line
sounds simple, except getting people to the website so they will buy and
create a down line.
So I spent $10,000.00 on every marketing program on the net, a four year
degree on marketing, and hit the books, after two month's of intense study,
I got a call from my friend and sponsor of a affiliate program I joined  telling
me of a amazing program that costs $169.00 set up charge for one URL site
and guarantee's to make you $100,000.00 in sales in four month's or you get
the year of marketing with them free. (THEN) and only (THEN) do you pay
them $15,00.00 in commission making you a net profit of 85 Thousand dollars.

So I already spent 10 Grand what's $300.00 (I bought two URL's sites to promote)
to take a chance, I never give up hope.
My sponsor, who I know as a friend and trust, has made 9,500.00 when
I talk to him last on 4/29/06 in two weeks after joining.
(the process is exponential and builds over time)

So if you want more information

Please call me at home at.

310-385-7986 day time only please.(PST)(US)

Or reply to this e-mail to get the information
Thank You For Your Attention.
Michael McMillen

(Just Incase of human error.)
Disclaimer to Attach
To remove yourself and ban your email address from future use, send, no message
email back to : yoursuccess777 at yahoo.com
Please allow some time for our members emails to stop. NOTE: If you reply post ,
I will reply (only) to your email