[cvsnt] Re: Problem checking out sub-module into module's tree

Glen Starrett glen.starrett at march-hare.com
Tue May 2 03:37:04 BST 2006

Bryce Schober wrote:
> Argh! Say it isn't so! This is annoying. Tony, is this going to be
> fixed or is it too "unimportant"?

I know that Tony is deep in 2.6.01 development right now and is only
answering messages sporadically.  If there is someone here who can put
together a patch to correct the behavior that doesn't break anything
else, then there's a good chance it'll get applied.  I don't know if it
would be applied to 2.5.x (which is in feature freeze) or in 2.6.x since
I don't know if it would be classified as a bug or a feature (no pun
intended).

Regards,

--
Glen Starrett