[cvsnt] Re: Using SSPI destroys fileattr.xml

Glen Starrett glen.starrett at march-hare.com
Wed May 3 16:04:41 BST 2006

Jelinek, Robert wrote:
> I would like to ask about any feedback regarding the corruption of
> fileattr.xml using :SSPI: from a windows based client to a linux based
> server. Will this problem be solved in further cvsnt-versions?

Arthur had responded but you didn't get back to him with more specifics
AFAICT.

1) Are you a Pro customer?  Some siemens users are, which is why we ask.
  If you are then there are contractual guarantees for response.

2) Please supply the extra information.  If this really is a
reproducible problem we would like to fix it, but as it stands I can't
seem to reproduce the issue.  I need more information on your setup.

Please see this FAQ on submitting support requests:
http://march-hare.com/cvspro/faq/faq2.asp#2z

Regards,

--
Glen Starrett