[cvsnt] Re: cvs sserver protocol problem while forcing encryption -patch

Tony Hoyle tony.hoyle at march-hare.com
Mon May 8 19:23:05 BST 2006

Gennady G. Marchenko wrote:
>> nobody else has reported such an issue and sserver
>
> It's not true, I post the message to list some month ago.

When?  All I have from you is a reference to 'an unexpected error on some
files' in TortoiseCVS, about a year ago, which probably isn't even related
given the code changes since.

Since this thread is about a different OS (I'm guessing either Solaris or some
BSD variant.. the OP didn't state but the terms used are unfamiliar) it's very
difficult to even guess what might be wrong, except that the only active part
of sserver that isn't in pserver is the calls to the openssl libraries.