[cvsnt] Website Partnership with cvsnt.org

BananaWebsiteMarketing webmaster at bananawebsitemarketing.com
Thu May 18 16:20:47 BST 2006

Fellow Website Owner/Operator;

I am the webmaster of http://www.bananawebsitemarketing.com/.  At the
moment we are in the process of creating reciprocal link partnerships
and think that your website is a good choice to exchange links with.
Currently we hold several #1 search positions on major search engines
including MSN, Yahoo, and Google for terms such as
"website marketing ebook" and "website marketing". These terms alone
receive tens of thousands of searches each month.  All sites who
reciprocate links with us will be showcased in front of these visitors.

To make the link exchange process as easy as possible we have created a
simple link exchange form where you can simply enter in your website
info and submit it to us.  Once your site info is verified your site
will be added to our link directory (normally within 24 hours).  To get
your site listed in our directory simply enter your website info on the
following page:

http://www.bananawebsitemarketing.com/linkexchange.html

Please link back to our website using one of the following text links
or if you would like we have several banners you can use on our link
exchange page.

1) Website Marketing Ebook - Learn how to get top placement on the
search engines using any keyword you choose!

2) Web Site Promotion - Get top search engine placements for any
keyword with our web site promotion methods!

Once you have added one of the above text links or banners to your
website simply fill in the link exchange form on our website and your
site will be added to our link directory.  If we are already link
partners please take the time to refill your sites information on our
link exchange form to make sure you are included in our newly designed
link directory.

Sincerely;
Blair Russell - Webmaster
BananaWebsiteMarketing.com