[cvsnt] re: Did you hear this

Graciela Holbrook davel at 0-in.com
Sat May 20 16:39:52 BST 2006

This weeks pick. New News Just out. Should Spark Nice Growth.

CTXE - CANTEX ENERGY CORP

Big News Just Out!
PRICE: 0.53
5 Day expected 2.26

Br eaking News.

Cantex Energy Corp. Corporate Update
Tuesday May 9, 2:09 pm ET

SAN ANTONIO-May 9, 2006--Cantex Energy Corp. "the Company,"  Management would like to report that there are no material changes in the Company affairs and that the Big Canyon Prospect in West Texas is on schedule to commence the forty-two miles of seismic work later this month.

To hear more on the Company, shareholders are encouraged to visit the Company's web site where a recent interview with the Company president has been posted.

In addition, the Company wishes to confirm that it has executed the closing of a $250,000 private placement, as announced April 19, 2006, and is now funded to allow for the completion of the 1.6 million dollar geophysical work program. The Company still plans to accept an additional $250,000 in subscriptions that are expected to close within the next ten business days with use of proceeds for use as general working capital.

Trace Maurin, President of Cantex commented, "We encourage our valued shareholders to be patient as we approach the commencement date of this very unique opportunity in one of the last under-explored, world-class potential gas plays with no geopolitical risks."

Cantex Energy Corp. is an independent, managed risk, oil and gas exploration, development, and production company headquartered in San Antonio, Texas. The Company's additional focus is the optimal exploitation and development of approximately 1,200 acres known as the West Ant Hills Prospect located in Niobrara County Wyoming.