[cvsnt] Re: Resource leaks in 2.5.xx ???

Kevin kevin_johnson_2004REMOVE_THIS at yahoo.com
Tue May 23 18:30:02 BST 2006

Hi Tony,

I'm confused even more now -- why do you say it "sounds like you're looking
at the file cache?"

I see this from task manager->performance tab->physical memory->available.
This happens on the server machine which is only running cvsservice. My
client code (perl and java) is on another machine. In summary, when the
client terminates on the client machine, I see the memory not being given
back to the OS on the server machine. Even if I stop cvsservice the memory
is not returned.

Thanks,
Kevin

news:e4vgqu$o2o$1 at paris.nodomain.org...