[cvsnt] Re: Absolute module reference invalid error

Kerry, Richard richard.kerry at siemens.com
Thu May 25 10:17:29 BST 2006

>From reading this thread it seems that you are trying to "run before you
can walk".

May I suggest that you start by setting up a new CVSNT system without
trying to use your original RCS data.
Yes, this will involve reading a lot of manuals and web pages.
Add some new files and get familiar with the system.
When you have a working system and are familiar with day to day usage,
only then would I suggest you try to import your RCS data.

Helpfully,
Maybe,
Richard.