[cvsnt] Re: cvs info -b question

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at telia.com
Mon May 29 16:07:02 BST 2006

On Mon, 29 May 2006 17:00:05 +0200, Andreas Tscharner
<andreas.tscharner at metromec.ch> wrote:

>> The 3 servers run on W2000 Server, XP-Pro and Win2003 Enterprise
>> server (not listed).
>
>Try the Workspace Viewer that comes with CVSNT. Is it listed there?
>I don't know whether or not a special port (maybe DNS: 53) needs to be
>open or not, but it could be a configuration issue (Firewall) on the
>Win2k3 Server

Tried Workspaceviewer and it lists 3 local servers:
POLARIS, Antares and CVSNT.
The last one is Tony's server, not really local...

Then it also lists under global directory the Sourceforge server with
a lot of repositories, but strangely not cvsgui or wincvs.

And of course my 2 missing cvsnt servers are still missing.
HTH

/Bo
(Bo Berglund, developer in Sweden)