[cvsnt] CVSNT Control Panel not working

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at telia.com
Tue May 30 14:32:38 BST 2006

Looks like Forte Free Agent has a setting to disregard subject changes.
But then threads that are actully new but created by somone by replying
to an existing thread and completely changing the subject and body
will be located in the old thread...
Of course one should not do this but people do sometimes...

But I will stop nagging about this now...

Best regards,

Bo Berglund