[cvsnt] Checksum failure after patch

Harrison, Andy andy.harrison at anite.com
Fri Nov 3 14:24:29 GMT 2006

Hi Gabriel,

Thanks for that. Yes, it does refetch the file correctly, but I'm afraid it still worries me. I cannot migrate the live repository over to the new server when it's giving me messages like this. This isn't a one off message I got, it's happening every time. The reason cvs does a patch is because it's quicker than doing a full update. A patch followed by an update has got to take even longer still. The live repository has over 4000 files in it. If every file generated the same warning, that is going to have a massive effect on usability, not to mention users emailing me all the time asking why they are getting error messages.

This is clearly not meant to happen, and I can only assume I've got something configured incorrectly. Any help in resolving this would be massively appreciated.

Rgds,
Andy

--
Andy Harrison - Platform Software Engineer
Anite Telecoms Ltd. Ancells Business Park, Fleet, Hampshire, GU51 2UZ, UK