[cvsnt] Corrupt history file

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at telia.com
Tue Nov 21 06:58:26 GMT 2006

On Mon, 20 Nov 2006 11:15:13 -0500, Chuck Kirschman
<Chuck.Kirschman at Nosp_am.bentley.com> wrote:

>Going to the database approach seemed unwise after reading on the news
>group all of Bo's problems with it.  From what he has described in
>seems to be pretty up on CVS, and if he has problems I get worried quickly.

What problems are you referring to?
I have Audit up and running without any problems that I can think of.
Over time I have discovered a few bugs in the handling and reported
them and Tony has fixed them thereafter.

The fact that I have asked for additional functionality is not a case
against audit because it beats the history file approach flat out any
day!

Tony, it would be really helpful if you could post a message to a
thread pointing to a bug/request when you have fixed it. As it is now
we have to just check again in the next release to see if it was
removed.
HTH

/Bo
(Bo Berglund, developer in Sweden)