[cvsnt] import project from QSC with all revisions

Srdjan Šurlan srdjan.surlan at trinet.si
Wed Nov 29 10:49:20 GMT 2006

Hi folks

I can't find similar post, so I'm posting with following problem(s)

For team managment, now, we are using Team Coherence (TC),
but we decided to replace TC with CVSNT.

I've found the way to get projects/files and all revisions of files from TC.

But have I'm new to CVSNT, I've found IMPORT command
but I can't find way to import all files with all revisions for each file.

Is this is possible, is there same tutorial to read or how ?

Thanx
Srdjan