[cvsnt] HEAD revision tag unsupported for cvs log command?

Tony Cleveland tony.cleveland at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 29 19:45:20 GMT 2006

I am attempting to use this to determine the revisions between a
particular tag and the head

cvs log -rSOME_TAG::HEAD
cvs log -rSOME_TAG:::HEAD

produces all the versions prior to SOME_TAG but

cvs log -rSOME_TAG:::

produces the expected output

The head tag appears to work correctly in a cvs update -jSOME_TAG -jHEAD
scenario.