[cvsnt] HEAD revision tag unsupported for cvs log command?

Tony Cleveland tony.cleveland at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 30 13:29:11 GMT 2006

Thanks for the help and confirmation, What's the best way to bring this
to the attention of the maintainers to be resolved? Or am I pulling the
CVS source and submitting a patch :-)

In the examples that I provided SOME_TAG is a tag on the trunk and it
was intended that HEAD refers to the tip of the trunk.