[cvsnt] Network maintenence of manchester servers

Tony Hoyle tony.hoyle at march-hare.com
Fri Oct 6 17:02:54 BST 2006

Tony Hoyle wrote:
> Update so far:
>
> Line is still down.  BT totally shafted the switchover so now I have no
> incoming calls, no DSL and my phone number seems to have disappeared
> from the database so the new provider can't even submit the order!

Another update:

BT have stopped giving updates and refuse to be drawn on a fix date.
It'll be next week then before the phone line is sorted, then another
few days for the DSL.

Sorry I can't be more helpful with a date when everything will be back
online but at the moment I've got no clue what is going on.