[cvsnt] CVSNT wiki (was Re: Using loginfo)

Glen Starrett glen.starrett at march-hare.com
Mon Oct 9 15:25:06 BST 2006

Bo Berglund wrote:
> The cvsnt wiki is a problem for me, I have never come to grips
> with how it works except for a very brief period a few years back
> when I created the page about migrating repositories from Linux
> to CVSNT on Windows.
>
> So I guess it is not so easy for me to import it into the wiki. :-(

We're working (slowly) on building a replacement for the current wiki
since it never really caught on.  The new structure is a little less
'loose' in the format, yet has modules for including more standard HTML
content.

More on this later, but just wanted to give a heads up on the change.

Regards,

--
Glen Starrett