[cvsnt] warning message during checkout

Boyd Meier boyd.meier at gmail.com
Mon Oct 9 16:35:57 BST 2006

I have the same problem, but I know what causes it.

The files and subdirectories in the directory don't delete right away
because of windows defender and / or anti-virus scanners, and cvs is
attempting to delete the directory before they have the time to clear.
 If both windows defender and anti-virus are disabled on my box (they
have to be completely turned off), then I don't get any of those
errors.

The errors are generally harmless, though very annoying in my build logs.

I wonder if there is any chance of adding some sort of (configurable)
delay / retry logic to the directory prune routine?