[cvsnt] very important

nada unhapy1983 unhapy1983 at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 9 19:30:51 BST 2006

its the second time i send a message and no one ansswer me,i remarque that
the other users have 6 and 7 ansswers;if my question is not clear or is no
one know that cvsnt guive such options please tell me,and ansswer by "i
never know that"or"the "cvsnt don't guive such fonctionnalities" because
when no one ansswer i feel that my question is stupide.if my question is
stupide for you,for me is not stupid,i sent you this question because i
don't find the ansswer in the internet after a long search.