[cvsnt] very important

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at telia.com
Mon Oct 9 20:16:11 BST 2006

On Mon, 09 Oct 2006 18:30:51 +0000, "nada unhapy1983"
<unhapy1983 at hotmail.com> wrote:

>its the second time i send a message and no one ansswer me,i remarque that
>the other users have 6 and 7 ansswers;if my question is not clear or is no
>one know that cvsnt guive such options please tell me,and ansswer by "i
>never know that"or"the "cvsnt don't guive such fonctionnalities" because
>when no one ansswer i feel that my question is stupide.if my question is
>stupide for you,for me is not stupid,i sent you this question because i
>don't find the ansswer in the internet after a long search.

And as far as I can see you waitid a really long time before posting
this message too! Almost 3.5 hours!!!!
Jeezzz, how do you think this works, really?
This is a forum for users of cvsnt where all of the participants are
users and noone gets paid for replying. We do reply and help each
other, but people who post like you do tend to get little help due to
their rude manners. Just look at the subject you have put on this new
message!
I cannot see why this message is very important and neither can I see
why your original post should have triggered an answer. The answer to
that post is "Yes" and you could easily find this by reading the
information available on the CVSNT website and elsewhere....
I will not post towards any of your messages in the future.

HTH

/Bo
(Bo Berglund, developer in Sweden)