[cvsnt] BUG: RCS keywords and loginfo

Glen Starrett glen.starrett at march-hare.com
Sat Oct 14 13:45:51 BST 2006

Jim Hyslop wrote:
> 'loginfo' is supposed to create a temporary copy of the files being
> checked in, on the server. It does not, however, create any files that
> contain RCS keywords (well, OK, to be precise I've only tried it with
> $Id$ and $Revision$).

I was able to reproduce the problem you describe against 2.5.03 build
2382.  In my test I updated two files, one with keywords and one
without.  Only the one without showed up in the directory listing.

I know Tony is busy working on 2.6 -- anyone have time to look into this
and offer a patch?

Regards,

--
Glen Starrett