[cvsnt] FW: RE: cvsnt on a shared linux host?

Rob Kenyon rob at digsoldev.com
Wed Oct 25 14:35:00 BST 2006

Limiting factor is that on a shared host, I don't have root.

The problem that s biting me is that CVSNT's repository innovations have made conversion of history improbable.  Multiple convertions have resulted in corrupted data.

CVSNT's been good, I just want out of repository management.  I have code to write.