[cvsnt] -r flag to commit to revision

Stephen Efner sefner at gmail.com
Sat Oct 28 08:36:13 BST 2006

Hi All,

In testing an upgrade of CVSNT from version 2.0.58d to the latest
stable release I noticed that the -r flag to commit to a specified
revision was removed.  Digging through the archives reveals that this
change was discussed and since these revision numbers are supposed to
be internal to CVS the option would be removed.  I haven't been able
to find reference to this removal in the release notes however.

Does anyone know in what version this flag was removed?  Unfortunately
there are several applications in my company that already rely on this
flag and that I cannot change.   I'm hoping to at least upgrade to the
latest release still containing this flag.

Thanks for any help,

Steve