No subject

Sat Oct 7 01:09:32 BST 2006

in all CVSNT versions I've ever used, yes you can remove the old
branch after doing 'tag -A'.

But you'd better use the 'rtag' command instead so that 'cvs removed'
files in the repository don't keep the old branch tag and you don't
need to mess with your sandbox.

cvs rtag -A -r Old_Branch New_Branch Module
(Now you could update your sandbox to the new branch to assure it's working=
)
cvs rtag -d -B Old_Branch Module

Best regards,
Fl=E1vio