[cvsnt] Can History-File cause Performance issues?

Chuck Kirschman Chuck.Kirschman at Nosp_am.bentley.com
Tue Sep 5 14:35:57 BST 2006

Nice document.  Your exploration of the feature is great.  It really
gives me the feeling that this stuff isn't ready for prime time though.
  Adding files on a branch is pretty critical, and the double entries in
the history log table will greatly the size of the database.

It looks like I would need a separate database instance for each repository?

Thanks
chuck