[cvsnt] rcsinfo trouble

Tony Hoyle tony.hoyle at march-hare.com
Fri Sep 8 10:57:57 BST 2006

Van Quakebeke, Joe wrote:
>     Checkout module and make a change.  Then do a cvs commit <filename>
> but I get the same default template as always.  I don't get my form.  I

The template is only updated during checkout.  Making a dynamic verson
is something I'll probably look at for 2.6 (2.5 is in final code freeze
so there are no new features being considered for it beyond what is
already timetabled).

> DEFAULT hostname\\repo2\\CVSROOT\\my.template

There's no drive letter there.. I assume that's not trying to do some
kind of network connection???