[cvsnt] Fresh Install...Importing Modules

Gabriel Genellina gagsl-cvsnt at yahoo.com.ar
Thu Sep 14 19:52:56 BST 2006

At Thursday 14/9/2006 09:37, Bryan Leber wrote:

>The documentation out there is so vague and I find different ways to do
>things. I have set up my CVS Server, and checked out and then checked in
>the CVSroot. The next step is to get my working code in there. I have
>CVSTortise. What's is the best way to import the modules correctly?

Right click on your source folder, select CVS Make new module.
Choose the protocol (usually sspi on Windows), the repository, and
the other parameters. A new -empty- module will be created using the
folder name.
Then use CVS Add Contents to add your files; remember to check that
all files are correctly detected as binary or text. Commit.
All this is explained in the TortoiseCVS user manual; if you have
further questions a better place to ask is the TortoiseCVS list.

Gabriel Genellina
Softlab SRL

Preguntá. Respondé. Descubrí.
está en Yahoo! Respuestas (Beta).