[cvsnt] Secure alternatives to SSPI

Jim Hyslop jimh at view22.com
Thu Sep 14 22:19:53 BST 2006

Hi, all

Currently, our CVSNT server (running Windows Server) is set up to use
SSPI authentication. There are two minor problems with this, however.
First, I'd like to be able to work from home, and my login credentials
at home are not recognized at work (obviously). Second, and more
importantly, I'd like to set up an automated daily build system that can
check out the code. If I use the Windows 'at' command, then the command
will run with SYSTEM privileges, i.e. no login credentials.

Pserver is not an option due to its complete and utter lack of security.

Any suggestions or pointers on how to accomplish what I want?

--
Jim