[cvsnt] Latest Updates - CVSNT 2.5.03 Build 2442

Tony Hoyle tony.hoyle at march-hare.com
Thu Sep 14 22:53:25 BST 2006

Chris Allen wrote:

> Bo Berglund wrote:
>
>> You can't use the binary files directly anymore...
>> They have to be installed in a folder tree system and there has to be
>> registry entries done too.
>> The installer will do that for you.
>

> Thanks for the tip.  I guess I can't test new versions side by side
> anymore.

You can but it's quite involved - you have to set the registry for the
loader correctly - the MSI does that for you.

Once a version is on the system there's nothing stopping you using the
binaries for another version (indeed the loader is smart enough that you
don't even have to worry which comes first in the path since it'll keep
looking until it finds the correct version).